Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Tax Day

Mondays make me crazy. I am usually running late, I can't get enough coffee, and I swear my brain operates at a slower pace. Actually, if you would like to see what I look like on most Mondays, check out the Hoops and Yoyo clip below.



For a lot of people this is no ordinary Monday. Today is Tax Day, which in public accounting translates to "Get My Life Back Day". While serving my "hard time" as an auditor, our busy season came to a close by the end of March. However, as a daughter of a tax accountant and friend to several people in the tax world, I understand what a happy day this is. All you crazy, sleep-deprived, over-caffeinated CPAs go have fun tonight..then, please, go to sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Man does that sound great! sleep...hmm I seem to have heard that word before..hmmmmmm Finished my last tax for a new company at 4:35.. and made it to the post office at 4:55 this evening.. now I am catching up with friends and many emails... Nice blog Lynsey.. "hi's" and "hugs" to the Dalcor team.. I sure miss you all! Becky

    ReplyDelete