Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Bunny Cupcakes

When I was little, the day before Easter my mom would help me and my sisters make an Easter Bunny cake. Mom would bake the cake, and we would decorate it with icing, jelly beans, and licorice. (Surprise, surprise - my Easter memories revolve around cake. Ha!) Anyway, from what I can remember, we stopped making this cake right around the time Ellen and Laura grew out of Easter egg hunting - so its been a while! I thought it would be fun to do a little spin on that childhood memory by surprising the fam with Easter Bunny Cupcakes. I found this Paula Deen recipe, and they are just as delicious as they are adorable. Oh, by the way, I want to be Paula Deen when I grow up.


The Goods
 
Cute little guy


Happy Easter!
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, those are cute. I must bookmark these for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute. Happy Easter to you too!

    Feel free to browse my personal blog or my photography blog. Prints are for sale. A portion of the proceeds made are donated to Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope. Find out more at www.nmmphotography.blogspot and www.thisisforyouboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete