Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fourth of July Festivities

Over the Fourth, we spent our holiday weekend on the lake in Heber Springs, AR with family and friends. We had such a great time! Looking through these pictures, makes me homesick. I guess the only benefit of living away from so many people we love is that when we do get together - we make it count!


Me, Ashton, Laura, Erin

Stephen, Caleb, my Brian, Brian, Jared (I would just like to point out his sweet tank top.)

I don't know what this look is, but it cracks me up.

My sister Gracey loves America!

Hank loves America, too!

Mom, Dad, Aunt Carol, Ellen, Laura, Brian and I spent the day on the lake Saturday. I'm sad that I didn't get any family pictures! I would like you to envision everyone sporting classy, stick-on patriotic tattoos, Donna Laura rocking an American flag bikini, and Ellen with her blinking, flag necklace proudly guarding her throne - a red, white, and blue 'USA' fold-out chair. Now, at least you have a mental image. Ha!

One person who we all missed a ton is my cousin Rachael. She is stationed in Italy with the US Air Force. I'd like to thank her, and everyone else who is serving or has served this great country.

No comments:

Post a Comment